While grocery shopping the other day I told my kids to each pick out some cereal. My sweet number two child reached for a box and said, "I need some Frosted Flakes before my next soccer game."
I guess he wanted to bring out the tiger in himself. Or power up, or whatever their latest slogan is.
And to that I say-
Well played, Kellogs.
Their advertising department obviously deserves a raise.
6 comments:
It kills me that my kids call their shoes Sketchers, even though they are from it. It drives me crazy that their little minds are so easily sabatoged. Now why can't I sabatoge them to pick up their clothes and toys, huh??
That is hilarious! I didn't realize they still even had that campaign. I remember it well from when I was a kid. Obviously, it's working - and if it ain't broke....
oh lord, seriously?!?! frosted flakes = athlete's diet?!?! what in the hell is this world coming to!
Well, for a while I wanted that stupid Special K cereal, just because the model in the commercial looked happy, rested, and fit. But then I realized that she had no kids, apparently no hubby, and just she and her cat hung out during breakfast.
Fantasy? Maybe. But without the cat.
This is Grrrreatttt!!
I dig how all saying "Made With Whole Grains!" now. Yep. It's all made with whole grains...befor the grains are smashed to white flour.
Oh that's GRRREat! At least it's a good, sugary cereal.
Post a Comment